Friday, March 4, 2011

Pandas

Pandas are mammals. They are shy animals.
Pandas are an endangered species, and they only live in Asia now. Scientists have found out that there is a baby boom, and panda's might not be endangered anymore! Chinese are currently making bamboo forests, so that pandas can have a safer habbitat.
Pandas live in forests.
Their favorite food is bamboo because they eat about 30 pounds of it a day.
Other foods they eat are leaves, grass, and sometimes birds and rodents.
-S.P.

6 comments:

  1. The pictures are so cute. I am thankful to this website to get latest information. I look forward to more animal data.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for writing a comment.
    I like your compliments.
    I will write more animal data.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SP, this is a great website. I'm inspired by your writing. Where do you learn so much cool facts? By the way, I LOVE pandas, and the cub is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went on the website nationalgeographic.com
    and reaserched on pandas. I LOVE PANDAS TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi SP
    It is great to know that you and Oyster created this website jointly. This is great effort to save wildlife. Keep it up. Proud of you.

    Kash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kash,
    Thank you for reading our blog. Isn't it so nice to save wildlife? We should all help! I hope you enjoyed reading about Pandas! Thank you. S.P.

    ReplyDelete